At EvCP, we are all owners, creators, and managers of our children’s preschool. Parental involvement and duties are as follows:
- Parents assist the teacher in the preschool classroom one day per week.
- Parent education opportunities will be available throughout the year.
- Parents hold either a board position or another parental job, which enables the preschool to continue to run smoothly.
- Parents also assist with set-up and clean-up days and attend orientation meetings.
- Parents are required to attend membership meetings throughout the year.
- Social outings will be organized to allow for families to connect outside of school. All families are strongly encouraged to participate in the various potlucks, meetups, and playdates.